CourseLab is a powerful, yet easy-to-use, e-Learning authoring tool that offers a programming-free WYSIWYG environment for creating high-quality interactive e-Learning content that can be published on the Internet, Learning Management Systems (LMS), CD-ROMs and other devices.
CourseLab Key Features:
- WYSIWYG environment for creating and managing high-quality interactive e-Learning content - no HTML or other programming skills required;
- Unicode support - use any font and encoding supported by the Windows® operating system, including double-byte character sets;
- Object-oriented model allows constructing e-Learning content of almost any complexity just as easy as you put together building blocks;
- Objects are highly customizable;
- Dynamic HTML based output (e-Learning content developed in CourseLab) can be played in a web browser without Java® or any other special player software.